Paradijs | Gemma Jonker | Oil on Canvas
- Contemporary artist: Gemma Jonker
- Title Artwork: Paradise
- Year: 2016
- Technique: Acrylic on Canvas
- Style: Geometric Landscape Painting, Faux-naif
- Size: 70cm x 90cm
- Framed: Wooden Floater Frame (63cm x 103cm)
Paradijs | Gemma Jonker | Abstract Painting
Paradise is a composition of warm, playful colours that radiate light and energy, through the use of line movement and elements from nature.
Our eyes follow the joyous orange, the rolling hills of purple and pink and the flowered spotlight is a colourful and moving painting that brightens our day.
Gemma Jonker is mainly a painter that also makes collages, aquarelles and pen drawings.
Her style is an interplay between geometric and organic figurative art. That allows for a light and colourful environment.
Buying a painting online
- All paintings are made by contemporary artist.
- All paintings at Gallery Sorelle Sciarone come with a certificate of authenticity.
- We have a big window in our return policy. You can try all paintings at home for thirty days.
- We offer a wide array of safe international payment options.
- All shipments are insured.
- Free shipping and return in the Netherlands for all paintings.
- Free shipping and returns World Wide for purchases over €2.000,00.