Triptych in Blue | Els Kampert | Acrylic op Canvas
- Contemporary artist: Els Kampert
- Title Artwork: Triptych in Blue
- Year: 2019
- Technique: Acrylic Poured on Canvas
- Style: Abstract Painting
- Size 90cm x 30cm (x3)
They are also available individually!
Blue Triptych | Els Kampert | Acrylic op Canvas
Her poured paintings are special, due to her keen eye and her years of sculpting experience. She masterfully manilpulates her materials to make large and complicated sets. Els creates organic patterns through intuitive use of color and movement. In scientific terms, the effect that Els partially uses in making her work, is called the Dendritic design, an archetype for growth patterns in nature: specific and constructive. Rivers, human lungs, tree branches, lightning all follow this effect. Els passes intuitively and manipulates this dendritic design, making it a marriage between organic patterns and Els' artistic capacities. Her choice of color and movement when manipulating the dendritic patterns created organic compositions that remind us of the movement of nature. Depending on your mood and your interior, you can feel the strong forces or the calming effects of nature.
The subtle yet complicated colour pieces attest to Els’s patience, skill and own keen eye.
Buying a painting online
- All paintings are made by contemporary artist.
- All paintings at Gallery Sorelle Sciarone come with a certificate of authenticity.
- We have a big window in our return policy. You can try all paintings at home for thirty days, to see if it works in your life.
- We offer a wide array of safe international payment options.
- All shipments are insured.
- Free shipping in the Netherlands for all paintings.
- Free shipping World Wide for purchases over €2.000,00.